Green It Hub – GITHub-WS'2020 is a peer-reviewed international Sustainable Computing workshop focusing on advanced research of Sustainable Computing.
The Workshop occupies contributions in all aspects of sustainable computing, reflecting modern engineering and technological solutions of the information technology era in the sustainable development of society.
Let’s to come, show your best practice, and envisage your future actions at the front line of high-tech education.
• Sustainable computing
• Software development for a sustainable society;
• Information systems and technologies in the society sustainable development
• Cloud technologies and IoT in the society sustainable development
The main language of GITHub-WS'2020 is English. Submissions in any other language will be rejected without review. Presentations in any other language are accepted.
We solicit submission of original work, not previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
Authors are invited to submit full (6-12 pages) papers via EasyChair submission page at link by February 15, 2020.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by three reviewers on the basis of technical quality, relevance, originality, significance, and clarity. If necessary, a fourth, additional reviewer will be involved. The Program Committee will use these reviews to determine which papers will be accepted for presentation at the conference. The result of the reviewing will be announced to the submitting authors by email, along with reviewer comments, if any.CFP (IN ENGLISH) CFP (IN UKRAINIAN) SUBMIT PAPER
Dmitry Antoniuk, Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
Aleksandr Cariow, West Pomeranian University of Technology, Szczecin, Poland
Josef Cernohorsky, Technical university of Liberec, Liberec, Czech Republic
Lubomir Vankov Dimitrov, Technical University-Sofia, Sofia, The Republic of Bolgaria
Olena Glazunova, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
Valerii Kontsedailo, Easygenerator, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Anton Koval, Luleå University of Technology, Luleå, Sweden
Viktoriia Kovalchuk, Opole University of technology, Opole, Poland
Valerii Kyrylovych, Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, Ukraine
Emiel Kuiken, Tesla, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Nadia Lobanchikova, Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, Ukraine
Svitlana Lytvynova, Institute of Information Technologies and Learning Tools of the NAES of Ukraine, Ukraine
Mykhailo Medvediev, ADA University, Baku, Azerbaijan
Franco Milano, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
Iryna Mintii, Kryvyi Rih State Pedagogical University, Ukraine
Andrii Morozov, Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, Ukraine
Tetiana Nikitchuk, Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, Ukraine
Igor Puleko, Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, Ukraine
Etibar Seyidzade, Baku Engineering University, Baku, Khirdalan, Azerbaijan
Serhiy Semerikov, Kryvyi Rih State Pedagogical University, Ukraine
Oleg Spirin, University Of Educational Management, National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
Inna Suhoniak, Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, Ukraine
Tetiana Vakaliuk, Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, Ukraine
Tetiana Voloshyna , National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
Hana Umezawa, Jindal School of International Affairs (JSIA), O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat, Haryana, India
Andrii Iatsyshyn, State Institution “Institute of Environmental Geochemistry” of NAS of Ukraine, Ukraine
Andrii Yefimenko, Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, Ukraine
Tetiana A. Vakaliuk, Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
Nadiia M. Lobanchikova, Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
Valerii A. Kyrylovych, Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
Serhiy O. Semerikov, Kryvyi Rih State Pedagogical University, Ukraine
Andrii M. Striuk, Kryvyi Rih National University, Ukraine
GITHub-WS'2020 requires that every conference participant, not necessarily a speaker, but also a listener, registers at the conference. A dedicated registration service will be provided for this step. We need your registration for:
1. Personalizing your conference information bundle, including the badge with your name and affiliation
2. Offer additional services to you: e.g. visa support, hostel booking, official invitation letter preparation
3. Collecting statistical information about session attendance, including social events – for proper resource planning
4. Letting the other conference participants know who you are to facilitate networking
Please choose the right item for you to complete the registration, the registration fee is listed as follows:
– Authors (Presentation & Publication): 60 EUR and 200 UAH
– Audience (With conference information bundle): 200 UAH
– Audience (Without conference information bundle): No Fee
GITHub-WS'2020 registration form will be open on April 1, 2020
1. Registration fee covers the conference fee, conference material (conference program, certification...), coffee/tea break.
2. Each paid registration covers only one paper and one attendee.
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must register for paper publication.
4. Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.
The workshop will be held in May 20, 2020 in Zhytomyr, Ukraine at the Zhytomyr Polytechnic State University.